Create a New Appointment Calendar if you do not have one yet. Follow instructions in the following article.
Step 1: Link your Google Calendar with Wire2Air Calendar.
- Go to Text Messaging -> Appointment Reminder
- Click on Google Calendar button for the Calender you want to link to GC.
- Click on Connect to Google Calendar link
- Google will ask for permission to access your Calenders, click Allow.
- Once returned to Dashboard, select Calendar you like to link and press Save Google Calendar Mapping
Step 2: Create a Text Enabled Appointment in the Google Calendar. In order for the recipient to send an appointment reminder via Text message, make sure you enter 10 digit mobile number along with their name in the Event/Reminder Subject.
To test the connection, you can click Get Appointments button to fetch appointments from Google Calendar and Press Import Appointment. **The system pulls all the appointment every 15 minutes automatically.
Create an Appointment in Google
Import appointments from Google Manually