Using Wire2Air Excel Messaging Plugin, it is easy to send personalized texts to all your contacts without uploading your contacts to cloud.
Please contact our Sales team if you would like to use Excel text message Plugin.
- Install the downloaded plug-in
- Once the plugin is installed, You will be able to see Send Text Message icon under Add-ins.
- Click on Text Messaging plug-in, A user login window will pop up, enter your userid and password.
- Once you're logged in, you will be able to send text messages from Excel.
- Your Excel sheet must have mobile numbers in one column, and rest of data in other columns.
- In send Text Message window, from select Mobile Number Column drop-down option, select the column which has mobile numbers.
- In Type Message Here text box, You can compose your customized by adding the required columns in between, by selecting columns from Merge Field scroll bar.
- Once the message is composed, click on the send button to send the message right away or schedule it for the future by using Schedule option.
- Once you click on the send button, you will be redirected to Confirmation window, allows you to confirm message content and SMS credits required.
- Click on confirm to send messages.
- You also have an option to customize sender name and message footer from settings option.
- You can also use existing templates from your online account.
Mobile number column should have valid mobile numbers prefixed with a country code and there should not be any blank cells in mobile number column.