A short code is a 5-6 digit number provided by carrier, similar to the mobile number. It is unique number that allows customers to send messages to and allow third party content providers to receive message forwarded by carriers.
Articles in this section
- SMS Campaigns Overview
- International Texting Numbers
- Creating a Click-To-Text link that sends a text message
- How to Copy subscribers (contacts) from one list to another?
- How to Delete or Remove Subscribers from the subscription list?
- How to Delete a Campaign or Subscription List?
- How to insert Trackable links in Text Messages?
- How is opt-out managed when user reply or text STOP to our number?
- Emoji Support in a Text Message
- How to Use Merge Tags in your Text Campaigns?