A Standard Text message can be 160 characters long. Characters means letters, digits, spaces, special characters, punctuation. TxtImpact SMS marketing campaign and mass texting tools allow you to send up to 465 characters. However the longer messages will be split into 160 character long messages and sent as multiple part like 1/3, 2/3, 3/3 etc. Each part is considered as one message credit.
Articles in this section
- Shared short codes are going away!
- SMS Campaigns Overview
- International Texting Numbers
- Creating a Click-To-Text link that sends a text message
- How to Copy subscribers (contacts) from one list to another?
- How to Delete or Remove Subscribers from the subscription list?
- How to Delete a Campaign or Subscription List?
- How to insert Trackable links in Text Messages?
- How is opt-out managed when user reply or text STOP to our number?
- Emoji Support in a Text Message