No, the keywords are not case sensitive. For example: both Pizza and pizza are recoginized as the same keyword. Therefore, only one variation of the keyword needs to be assigned to the campaign.
Articles in this section
- SMS Campaigns Overview
- International Texting Numbers
- Creating a Click-To-Text link that sends a text message
- How to Copy subscribers (contacts) from one list to another?
- How to Delete or Remove Subscribers from the subscription list?
- How to Delete a Campaign or Subscription List?
- How to insert Trackable links in Text Messages?
- How is opt-out managed when user reply or text STOP to our number?
- Emoji Support in a Text Message
- How to Use Merge Tags in your Text Campaigns?