Active contact means someone who has not Opt-out from receiving the text messages. Most common way to Opt-out is to send STOP to our short code. Once the subscriber Opt-out, our system will not send text messages to that customer.
Articles in this section
- SMS Campaigns Overview
- International Texting Numbers
- Creating a link that sends a text message
- How to Copy subscribers (contacts) from one list to another?
- How to Delete or Remove Subscribers from the subscription list?
- How to Delete a Campaign or Subscription List?
- How to insert Trackable links in Text Messages?
- How is opt-out managed when user reply or text STOP to our number?
- Emoji Support in a Text Message
- How to Use Merge Tags in your Text Campaigns?