You can add contacts to your subscribers list by importing contacts from your Constant Contact website as well as you can export your subscribers list to Constant Contact website. Please follow these steps:
- Log on to the Dash board website.
- Click on the External Contact List on the Navigation Panel.
- Click on the import and export Constant Contact link.
- Click Link Constant contact account button.
- Enter the username and password of Constant Contact site.
- After successful log on, Constant Contact website will ask you to grant access.
- In the Current List mappings group click on to Add new List Mappings.
- Select SMS campaign from the Drop down list to/from which you want to import/export contact.
- Select the List in Constant Contact site to/from which you want to export/import contact.
- Click Save Mapping.
- New Mapping will be displayed in the List Mapping Group.
- Click on to the mapping link.
- Click on to Import Constant contacts button to import contact from Constant Contact . All the list in Constant contact will be displayed,
- Click save button to add to the subscriber list of your campaign.
- You can also export contact from your campaign to the Constant Contact selected list by clicking Export button and then click on to the Sync button at the top of the page.
Watch the Video