Yes, it is possible to send messages longer than 160 characters but these messages will be splitted automatically into mulitple message by the system and recipients will receive mulitple messages depending on the number of characters in the message.
Articles in this section
- How to activate texting in SharePoint?
- How to configure Outlook Text Messaging service?
- How to send text messages from Microsoft Outlook 2013 And 2016?
- What is the Outlook Mobile Service Web Address?
- How to change "Sender Name" when sending text message from Outllook or Email to Text?
- Can I send text message to multiple recipients?
- Is it possible to send messages longer than 160 characters ?
- Do message recipients have to supply keyword while replying?
- Can we allow anyone from our company to send message, Can we create multiple user accounts?