You can add Calender based responses to an Autoresponder Campaign. Follow these steps to add calender based messages to an autoresponder campaign.
- Click on to Manage Campaign.
- In the Search Textbox enter the name of your campaign and press enter.
- Click Edit to modify your campaign.
- Check Suffle/Calendar Messages.
- Click on to the manage autoresponses link. Please note that Calendar based message will replace the default autoreply message.
- Click on to new messages.
- Here you can type the message content, start and end date and time this calender based message will be delivered.
- You can also select the days in which these messages will be deliverd.
- Click save and return back to the campaign and save changes to the campaign.
Watch the Video