- Log on to the Dash Board website.
- Click on to External Contact link on the Navigation panel.
- Click Import from Google contact.
- A new page will be displayed, click connect to Google Contact account.
- Enter the user name and password for the Google.
- Google will ask for the permissions, click accept.
- Select the campaign to which you want to import Google Contact,
- Click on to get Google Contact. All the list in your Google contact that have mobile number will be displayed. Click on to import contact. This will import the contact information from Google to your selected campaign.
You can import contact to your Text Campaign from your Google Contacts. To import Google contact follow these steps:
Have more questions? Submit a request