Text Messaging API or SMS API can enable an application to receive and send SMS text messages using SMS gateway API or Text Messaging API. We provide simple HTTP interface for clients to send and receive messages from mobile phone users. HTTP POST can be used in all modern programming languages including ASP, ASP.NET, C++, C#, PHP, VB, VB.NET, command lines, SSH & cURL.
POST or GET
*USERID: YOUR_USERID; PROVIDED BY TXTIMPACT
*PASSWORD: YOUR_PASSWORD; PROVIDED BY TXTIMPACT
*VASID: YOUR_VASID; PROVIDED BY TXTIMPACT
*FROM: SHORT CODE NUMBER; PROVIDED BY TXTIMPACT
*TO: DESTINATION MOBILE NUMBER. [(country code) + mobile number] e.g 17220001111
*TEXT: The Text Message (160 characters)
Date and time for message delivery in UTC format.
Example: 07/14/1997 00:00:00; UTC date time. The following represents Sunday, July 13, 1997 at 8:00:00 PM in New York City. Default: Now, send immediately
RESPONSE FROM SERVER
After you submit the message request to TXTImpact server, the server will return a response in the following format:
For successful submission:
ERR: 301: Failed authentication
ERR: 305: Not enough credits
- Values must be properly URL encoded
- Message submitted longer than 160 characters will be rejected. For sending messages longer than 160 characters, contact sales.
- You’ll be charged one credit for every 160 character message.
- The list of allowed characters for messages and subjects is: a-z, A-Z, 0-9 and these special characters: .,:;!?()~=+-_\/@$#&%’”
- For line break in a message, use \r\n; e.g Your class is scheduled on \r\n july 24th @ 7:00PM.
- The following characters count as two characters: ~, @, #, %, +, =, /, \, \r\n