To remove/unsubscribe an individual or list of subscriber manually:
There are two different ways you can remove Subscribers from a list. One you can remove them from the list or you can delete it permanently.
"Individual Users can always reply "stop" to your message to opt-out or removed from the subscription list."
1. Sign-in to the Dashboard
2. Click on "Manage Subscriber
3. From Subscription, lists drop down, select subscription list, from which you like to remove the subscriber
4. Enter the mobile number in Search box and press Search
5. If contact is found, select the contact (checkbox) Or you can multi-select subscribers you like to be removed
6. From "Select Action" drop down, select "Remove from list" and Press Execute.
To Delete Subscribers, permanently, follow the same steps, but in this case, select "Delete Permanently" to delete the selected subscribers.
Mass Subscribe Feature
You can also upload a list of all phone number and mass/bulk unsubscribe them as well using Mass Unsubscribe feature. To access Mass Unsubscribe feature; Select Manage Subscribers and then click on "Mass Subscribe"