Text-2-Register allows businesses to register users to participate in polling or survey campaigns using the registration codes. Use Text-2-Register as a higher-level filtering option allowing you as a business to restrict or allow users to access the campaign. Text-2-Register combines the usage of keywords and registration codes. Registration codes are one-time use numeric or alphanumeric passwords, which allow users to join a campaign.
If you are hosting an exclusive event and only want individuals who attend the event to have access to a polling/survey campaign. Use a Text-2-Register Campaign to generate a one-time use registration code and print on the back of an invitation, ticket, pass, etc. The Text-2-request campaign will validate the entry and allow them to vote
How to set up the Text-2-Register Campaign?
1. Creating a Text-2-Register Campaign
- Login to the dashboard using your credentials, click on the Add new campaign
- Click on Text-2-Register icon
- Select the Sender ID & SMS Account
- Create a Campaign Name and Keyword
- Input the Auto-Responses
- Register Request a message the user receives if user text a keyword only without registration code
- Invalid Registration Code a message user receives if the code is expired, already used, or invalid.
- Already Registered a message user receives if they’re already registered for the campaign
- Registration Confirmation a message user receives once the code is validated and they’re added to the campaign
- Redirect Campaign: You can either have users register for the campaign and later invite them to take a part in polling or survey. Or alternatively, after registration completes, we can trigger polling or survey message flow. To enable automatic triggering, select any existing campaign from the Redirect Campaign drop-down or leave it --none-- for no action.
- Input the Opt-out Response and Help response
- Finally, click the Save button.
2. Uploading Registration codes
- Click on Registration codes button after saving the campaign
- Click on Import button to import CSV file including registration codes
Now, your text-2-register campaign is ready to use.