Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) are policies and procedures that need to be complied with by any customer or business/organization while using any products and services provided by Wire2Air or any of its affiliates. We have the right to suspend or close an account if the customer or business violates our Acceptable Use Policy, Terms of Service, or any other applicable agreements.
No Violence, Harassing, or Abusive Messages
- Sending threats or unwanted messages to a single number without the recipient’s permission is restricted. You are responsible for ensuring that the users of your application do not send harassing or abusive messages.
- Sending threatening or harmful messaging, including without limitation threats of death or physical harm, or materials that are malicious, harassing, libelous, defamatory, or which facilitate extortion or harmful action
- Fraud, phishing, or sending of sensitive data
- Sending messages with fraudulent information, or phishing to request confidential information from subscribers is not allowed.
- pretends to be someone or something they are not in an attempt to gain access to your information, steal your data, or gain your account.
- Messages that originate from the Wire2Air application must be sent from a valid number that is assigned to the customer’s account.
- Unsolicited Messages
- You shall not distribute text messaging “spam,” bulk unsolicited messages, or any other form of unsolicited electronic communications distributed on a bulk basis to recipients with which you have no previous business or personal relationship.
- Wire2Air reserves the right to block the phone number or suspend your account if customer abuse is reported.